Happy Friday everyone!! #TGIF As discussed last week, I wanted to take 1780 Miles Away into ‘Lifestyle’ blog territory. In an attempt to do so I thought it would be fun to deliver weekly round ups of recent findings, current favorites, and old time loves of mine. I will be (temporarily) testing this out for the next couple of weeks to see how it goes. Without further ado here is the first Friday Weekly Roundup!
- Drake announced a tour earlier this week, along with a new album. Drake just so happens to be Jack’s favorite rapper and miraculously is playing in New Orleans on a Friday night so I snatched up tickets as an anniversary gift for him!
PSA: If you’re reading this is it’s too late… (I had to), Drake tickets went on sale at 10 AM EST. Here is the link to purchase them.
- Dyson, most popular for their vacuums, has made a prototype for a new blow dryer. It looks so cool! It’s slated to hit shelves this Fall and I will absolutely have to try this. Here is an article discussing the new blow dryer.
- One of my favorite bloggers, Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam, just finished up a road trip through Italy. She stopped in Venice, Tuscany, Montalcino, and many other places and the pictures are absolutely dreamy. One of my dream places to visit is Italy and it got me wanting to go even more! Check out her Instagram, snapchat (galmeetsglam), and blog to see more.
- I came across this recipe and I’ve been dying to try it! It looks so good and simple. I’m hoping to talk Jack into taking on more of a baking challenge when I visit out next month.
- Lately I have been oddly enjoying techno pop. I am never into any type of techno music so it’s quite shocking, Jack even said so. Here are few songs I can’t get enough of this week:
I hope you enjoyed the first weekly roundup. I’m hoping to keep better track of things that catch my eye throughout the week so I have even more to share with you all. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, hopefully there is beautiful weather!